Subject: Re: [Leica] I went to a wedding
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:32:20 +1000

I think the images in the church at the altar are just too far away.
You have captured the walk down the aisle wonderfully, and the party
spirit of the the "reception". I find I have to be pretty pushy to get
good wedding images. Sometimes this can be embarassing, so you do need
to have the "blessing" of the couple to do it.

Cheers