Subject: [Leica] FS: Various M items for sale
From: "Joel D Webb" <joel_d_webb@arczip.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:48:17 -0400

Various Leica M items for sale:  Got to finance some other photo
purchases.

Abrahamson Rapidwinder - chrome - Mint condition $350 plus shipping.

Leica M6 TTL .85 - chrome - Mint minus - there is a small thin barely
visible bright spot on the bottom plate otherwise this would be in Mint
condition.  $1300. Buy the M6 with the Rapidwinder for $1600.

Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 silver chrome latest version - Mint +
condition with original front & rear caps, leather pouch in original
Box. Comes with chrome Leica UV filter & filter case. $650.  I purchased
this lens along with a 35 Lux and never used it.

Leica Summilux-M 75mm f1.4.  Latest version.  Glass Excellent - Some
minor paint wear in two places on the focusing ring.  Front and rear
caps.  I'm probably going to regret selling this lens.  $1100.

Email me for jpegs if interested.

Regards,
                    Joel Webb