Subject: [Leica] Portfolio
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:08:07 -0700

What monetary value would you put on your Portfolio? The reason I ask is, I
have just finished doing the tax return for a photographer friend of mine
365/24...His car was broken into and he lost his lighting gear and some
personal items. Fortunately his Contax gear was not in the car...Anyway...he
also lost his portfolio!! He said there were over 100 examples of his work
in the book and that to reproduce it would be very expensive...which of
course he has to do... I arbitrarily put a loss value of $2500 on the
book....roughly $25 a print. Is this a fair appraisal?

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Portfolio)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Portfolio)