Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] Don's PAW 41 Calla Lily
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:36:46 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/03 9:24:48 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< Afterswift wrote, with as straight a face as a troll can muster...

"I really
wonder whether I should continue to review prints anymore."

How about a vote by LUG members to help him decide? ;-)

bd,

I thought I had the privilege of being filtered by you. Since you barged in,
I'll respond, because you are now my guest. I notice that you and a few others
took exception to my reservations about the tendency I have to make
adjustments to my prints digitally and therefore assume that others do the same thing.
I've reviewed other images by our colleagues and heard nothing about those.
It's only when I express my doubts about a suspect detail that walls tumble.

br