Subject: RE: [Leica] Fw: A priceless comment
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:35:14 -0400

Take a deep breath, guys. While there's no question technology is racing
faster than a Sox fan headed for Fenway this afternoon, we need to focus
on what we NEED, not what technology can achieve every 15 minutes. And
for the great majority of us, a 5-6 mgp camera will do what we want to
do, and a reasonably a fast Win or Macchine, running PS 5-6-7 will do
the job. I have a fast desktop machine with 1 gig of memory, and while
there are already faster machines, I simply don't need more.

In a way, worry about having to 'keep up' with technology is a bit like
worrying about whether you need to own every Leica lens and accessory;
you don't.

B. D.