Subject: [Leica] Re: Ebay-fraud?
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:06:56 -0500

John:

>As long as your Paypal account is backed by a credit card, you do not
>contact Paypal, you just contact your credit card and refuse payment. I
>only use a credit card to pay for ebay auctions.

Do you have experience doing this?  I'm not so sure it works quite that
smoothly in practice.

Paypal is giving you online cash to move to somebody else.  As long as they
did this, have they met their merchant agreement?

I don't know the answers to this, and I hope I never find out.  :)

Eric

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Ebay-fraud?)
Message from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Ebay-fraud?)