Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica MP for landscape
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:21:44 +1000

My friend George Lauterstein did the same thing some years ago, and
took to an M2: he was a b/w man: see

http://www.georgelauterstein.com/

About 3 years ago, George moved onto Digital cameras and never looked
back. Most of the images on his site are digital. He was truly ahead of
the pack. He died last May.

Your work looks at the same subjects he loved through a colourful eye.
Some of the sky rendition seems poor, this may be due to scanning. I
enjoyed the sample, please post more.

Cheers