Subject: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues WAS Leica MP for landscape
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:20:44 +0200 (MEST)

When the gallery gives me problems (and it did on this one), I doctor the
URL, in this case down to:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour

Then I can just navigate down to Steve's 2003 PAW and find the last shot.
It was worth the bother. I go back and look at Steve's shot everytime
someone writes about it, even the ones who write that it is a problem to
reach. The baby's eyes cut to the quick. It's comforting to see that the
mother seems cool, calm and collected.

Daniel