Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues WAS Leica MP for landscape, extubated
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 05:01:32 -0400

I also tried to navigate from http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour,
then to 2003 PAW.  The index thumbnails does not show the last
thumbnail; the last thumbnail shown is "young meets old".
I click on where the thumbnail of extubated is; nothing shows.
I even double-clicked on the link target
http://www.leica-gallery.net/photo-lib/image/3/small/eyes-54403.jpg
Still nothing shows.

I know that Photoshop 7 creates .jpg's that cannot be loaded with some
browsers, if you do a "Save As" instead of "Save for Web".  I wonder
if this is the case here.  I also wonder if Leica gallery actually
shows the jpg you loaded to the site, or if it re-generates the image
file (to resize for example);  pbase (www.pbase.com) does this, and
it's one of the reasons I am moving away from pbase.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues WAS Leica MP for landscape, extubated)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica-gallery blues ...extubated)