Subject: RE: [Leica] Self-PAWtrait
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:06:22 -0400

I'll bet, Jerry - $3.85 for postage for a $150 item for which I paid
cash and sent the cash by FedEx - and had the item turn out to be a real
dog - must be really hard to forget. But don't worry, I'm working on it;
it's just that it's taking me time to attach the 385 pennies to the
sheets of foam board.;-)