Subject: [Leica] Back to film !
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:27:17 -0400

I decided it was time to get back to film seeing as I just traded my R7 and an old Leicaflex SL in on an almost new R8  (With the idea of eventually getting the Leica digital back for it)
Halloween is approaching so it's time for pumpkin pictures.

I bought a little painted one and posed him with some of his plainer cousins at the stand.

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/party1.jpg.html

A bit later he tried to hide amongst the mums

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/peak1.jpg.html

comments welcome.

Neal f

Replies: Reply from "David D. Degner" <david.degner@wku.edu> ([Leica] FS: Summarex f1.5 85 (warning drool may damage your keyboard))