Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm Summicron-M & Voigtlander Bessa-R/35mm Classic
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 04:10:36 -1000

FS:

50mm Summicron-M (M4-P version with focusing tab) with 12538 lens
shade, rear cap, lens shade cap, and the original box.  Optically the
lens looks very, very clean with no marks on the front or rear
elements.  Aperture blades look clean and aperture ring feels very
solid with positive click stops.  Focusing is very smooth.
Cosmetically the lens is a strong mint minus (M-) with a few marks
where the hood attaches to the lens.  Probably got there when I tried
to take the lens hood off without fully depressing the tabs, as they go
on quite tight.  I have since just kept the hood on in the "shooting"
position.  This lens is known to be optically identical to the current
version, but with the focusing tab and much more effective removable
lens shade.   Asking $550/OBO

Voigtlander Bessa-R Black Body with 35mm F/2.5 Classic Lens.  Both lens and
camera was purchased new early this year and I would rate them in
EXCELLENT PLUS (EX+) condition.  Light marks on the bottom plate, inside the
lens mount
(from mounting and unmounting lenses?) and one area adjacent to the rewind
lever that is missing
some black paint, which doesn’t look too bad as it’s black underneath.  This
is caused by
the rewind lever coming in contact with the body.  I had shot less than
20 rolls with this camera and the viewfinder/rangefinder is truly as
good as the reviews state.  Lens looks very nice with no bad spots,
just light, normal wear.  Everything that comes standard for both
camera and lens are included.  Asking $350/OBO

I will cover half of the shipping cost and would prefer to ship via UPS
Ground (2-7 working days,) but USPS Priority Mail would also work for
me.  Should be about $10-12 for shipping.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Regards, Thomas
ttamura@aloha.net