Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 - "Ein Stuck Leica"
From: Ruediger Merz <styx@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:55:23 -0400

This Leica is manufactured in a limited series of 996  cameras on the
occasion of the entry into the stock  exchange of Leica Camera AG in
September 1996. To  celebrate the event, this special set consists of a
Leica M6  and a Summilux-M 1:1.4/35mm ASPH in black finish.  There is
an engraving of the share layout on the top cover  of the camera, and
the leather finish is genuine calfskin  with an embossed pattern of
classic Leica logos.  Underlining the exclusiveness of this set, the
name "A piece  of Leica" and the special number are engraved on the
camera and the lens, which are supplied in a costly wooden  casket.
Also included in the set is a share with a nominal  value of DM 5.00,
personally signed by the famous  photographer Sebastiao Salgado.It
gives the holder a direct  share in Leica Camera AG.

This is number 768 of 996.
I did not use this camera much, perhaps for 30-40 rolls of  film.
The set is in a Exc+ condition.    For more pictures click here.

Asking $3500/OBO

Includes:

Leica M6 - "Ein Stuck Leica"
Summilux 35mm F1.4 ASPH - "Ein Stuck Leica"
Wooden box,lens caps,lens hood and strap
Certificate, Manuals, One Leica share.

Terms, Payment, Shipping and Handling.

Item will not be shipped until payment is received.
I accept bank cashier check / USPS money order. No  credit cards !
I ship only to the United States.
I use UPS with insurance.

For more information or questions please email  me.

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 - "Ein Stuck Leica")