Subject: [Leica] PAW 42 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:34:10 +0200 (MEST)

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/42.html

I had already posted some of my autumn pictures earlier in the week so I
thought I better get some new ones.

It was interesting. Walking around that place on a quiet autumn day, I met
one other person. She was drawing so I didn't want to disturb her. Later
on she noticed my Rolleis and started talking. She was a freelance
journalist that likes to go here to rest her mind. I didn't take a picture
of her. Didn't want to spoil her day. She loved my Rolleis though.

Anyway there they are. I haven't posted Rollei pictures for a while
because I've been doing color and haven't gotten the film processed yet. I
will now that I'm going back to Oslo. I trust the lab there.

The "old" autumn pictures are at: http://folk.uio.no/danielr/Fall2003/

Daniel Ridings

Replies: Reply from "John Evensta" <jevensta@plateautel.net> ([Leica] A few more Summitar pictures)