Subject: RE: [Leica] Is digital photography necrophilia?
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:11:56 -0500

Please, guys. There is no need to resurrect Alfie. Digital cameras DID
improve his photography considerably by removing most of the manual
controls. It could help yours too by letting you concentrate on the subject
more than the controls. :-)

http://www.topica.com/lists/dug is where you can sign up!

Please go to this site when you've reached the point that you just HAVE to
have a digital camera. I recommend the Minolta A1, as it is smallish and
light for a full-featured digital. The new Olympus E1 is very nice, but is
3X larger and 4X heavier. Oops....I'm talking digital on the LUG again!

Jeffery