Subject: [Leica] Speaking of PHOTOGRAPHY with FILM
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:19:41 -0400

I would highly recommend the book Teenage, by Joseph Szabo - Really
amazing stuff shot during the 70s and 80s of kids in Malvern, LI, NY.
Szabo apparently taught photography at the school for decades, and
obviously had the kids' trust...its reminiscent in some ways of the work
in Bruce Davidson's Brooklyn Gangs.

B. D.