Subject: RE: [Leica] Piezography
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:37:51 -0600

tina,

contact me off list if you have any questions about setting up the 2200 for
colour - I've gone over a lot of the issues and settings (and now get what
are imo great colour prints).

I've found some very good papers for it (glossy and matte/watercolour)

I've also saved/searched up a bunch of different profiles for it.

Yep - it isn't the best, out of the box, for B&W, despite Epsons claims
(though I have found a couple of options that work okay).

tim