Subject: [Leica] FOM2 submissions
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:50:13 -0500

Some of you have already received this message by personal mail two times.
But others didn't receive it at all, so sorry for the duplicate post here.

I rewrote some of the scripting for the FOM2 submissions.  You can still
make submissions at http://www.sedationtraining.com/FOM2 but hopefully the
people who have had failed upload attempts can get their submissions through
with the new scripting.  The old submission page is still available too, in
case there are problems I didn't discover with the new.

We've been getting a lot of good last-minute submissions.  Keep 'em comin'

Tom