Subject: Re: [Leica] fs: oct 24 2003
From: Henry Ting <henryting@riteful.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I'm interested in the LHSA limited edition grey
hammertone MP .72, hammertone grey Leicavit, and the
engraved 35mmf2.0 lens both as sets.
Before I order I have a couple of questions :
* Does the camera set come in matched body and lens
with corresponding serial #?
* Is there a possibility of avoiding any serial # that
contains "4", and "1" ? It's an Asian shaman thing
that's taboo for these numbers. The number "8" is
highly regarded, so if its at all possible that the #
contains 8s ?
Regards
Henry Ting.

=== message truncated ===