Subject: Re: [Leica] Wolf Photos
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:06:36 +0100 (MET)

You can really see it in the second one.

I won't get into the thorny issue of owning a wolf ... other than to say
that their "wild instincts" have been greating exaggerated by folklore.
This animal has gotten one bad rap in the press.

Sure, I tiger attacked Roy Rogers out in Vegas (forget the name). But a
tiger will attack a human in the wild too. Just ask the honey gatherers on
the Indian subcontinent. A wolf will not attack you in the wild.

I wouldn't risk owning one.

You say the pictures have been renovated. They look nice.

Thanks for putting them up, Jerry. Hope you get some more of your shots
out now that you have some help with the scanning etc.

Daniel