Subject: [Leica] SF Trip
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:46:13 -0800

I spotted this camera while walking around.
http://home.earthlink.net/~sld/
Of course the cameras are individually named.
The first image is Mickey Mouse, an M2 with a 35mm Summicron. Mickey doesn't
go anywhere without Minnie Mouse, another M2 with a Noctilux. All are
stripped of their chrome, with a wooden grip screwed to the body. The strap
lugs are filled off for a better grip.
Apparently he sends out a monthly image to a select list, which he's added
me to . When I get the first card I'll post it.
Slobodan Dimitrov