Subject: RE: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:09:50 -0500

;-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of
grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 2:31 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Could it be that she has a long last name? ;-)

Gene

                      "B. D. Colen"

                      <bdcolen@earthlink.net>             To:
<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

                      Sent by:                            cc:

                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE:
[Leica] Annie Leibovitz
                      -alto.ca.us

                      10/27/2003 12:32 PM

                      Please respond to

                      leica-users

Perhaps someone can explain why one should be impressed by, excited by,
moved by Annie Leibovitz's photography. Yes, she is a very competent
promotional portrait artist. Beyond that, I just don't get it. She's
simply someone who was in the right place at the right time and excelled
a self-promotion. Or am I missing something?

B. D.