Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:34:48 -0500

Oh pullllleeeeeez....First off, "hate?" Annie Lebovitz? Why would anyone
in his or her right mind waste that kind of psychic energy on Annie
Lebovitz?

Second, "the world is a much different place" because someone took a
bunch of slock commercial portraits of famous people? WHAT are you
smoking?

Third, really went into photography because you thought you could change
the world with your pictures? What lead you to think that? And if you
really do believe that photography can change the world, how can you
possibily suggest that AL's photography can change the world?

Weird.

B. D.