Subject: Re: [Leica] New Subscriber, Introduction
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:55:55 -0500 (EST)

Quincy,

Welcome to the list.  You'll find many varied discussions here and a great deal of info.
With regard to your Noctilust . . . have you considered the extra speed of the Voigtlander
35 f/1.2 instead of the 50 f/1?  It is a half stop faster than your Summilux and has recieved
some good reviews.

See, http://www.cameraquest.com/voigt3512.htm

and

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/japan/voigt1235.html