Subject: Re: [Leica] New Subscriber, Introduction - 35 f1.2 Review
From: Quincy Ogwin <quincyogwin@bellnet.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:10:27 -0500

After Frank pointed me to the 35 f1.2 links, I looked at the Puts review.
Hummmm....in a nutshell it's big, heavy and soft. Not what I'm looking for
in a lens.

I'll take small, light and soft from of my old 35 Summilux any time. Not the
best M-lens made, but, on the upside, it removes wrinkles better than
Retinol-A.

- -=-
Quincy