Subject: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz 4 Emanuel
From: "" <LEICA-USER@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:35:20 -0800

Thanks Emanuel.
Now i do not know if Emanuel likes her work or not but he ceretainly saw something to
appreciate instead of hate.  I hope that all you you blue box buyers will note the shitting
job that she has done over her career and shoot pics that are ten times better than what
she did.
If you can't, I suggest you chuck your leicas in a river like it was suggested by Sony

Again my name is Ruddy Roye  and you can all find me at Tamarkin on a good day:-)

Peace