Subject: Re: [Leica] Fires and Photos in San Diego County
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:57:54 -0800

"How about Jerry Brown (affectionately called Governer Moonbeam)? The
problem with California is that the people who get into office are either
pathologically right wing or pathlogically left wing. If you are a moderate,
you're seen as having no balls. When I was living in California, I generally
voted Democratic (I wanted to be identified with people who are stupid
instead of mean-spirited)"

Jeffery, I wonder where that puts me on the political scale? In 1984 I
voted:
U.S. Senate Jerry Brown over Pete Wilson
Governor  Tom Bradley over Deukmajian
Prez  Reagan over Mondale (?)
Actually Reagan was the only Republican I voted for that year...and the only
one who won!!

And...Mike Royko who gave Brown the name "Moonbeam" later retracted his
comment..