Subject: Re: 4 Brian Reid [Leica] Annie Leibovitz
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:03:56 +0100

What is this "black" thing? On my monitor, your messages look just like everyone else's...no race
indicator. I had no idea of your gender or skin color until *you* brought it up. What is the
relevance? Are you implying that people who don't like the drivel that you spout are racist?

And if you don't like Brian's rules--tough luck. It is in fact his list, we are all his guests and
it is not a democracy. If you object to that, you are perfectly free to go and start your own list
on any topic you fancy. But on the LUG you abide by Brian's rules, or you piss off.

Nathan

LEICA-USER@ispwest.com wrote:

> 3rdly, to quote Ali G..."Is it because I is Black," because all of a sudden this man's
> dumbass is softer than my fool.... then again, I am talking about the same guy/s who thinks
> one brand of photography is better than the other.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

e-mail: n.wajsman@chello.nl