Subject: Re: [Leica] leica 111 repair question
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:41:27 +0100

odin gives excellent service, that's for sure. If they can do it it they
will. Otherwise you can try mr. Scherpenborg in Nijmegen. He is a former
  Odin repairman who specializes in M's. If you can't find him in the
phone book I can probably find his phone number in one of my old "camera
beurs" magazines.
BTW. Anyone in Holland visiting the next fair in Houten the 9th of
November? I'm a member and can introduce two other persons to enter
early at 9:00 o' clock.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema