Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 20 Greene
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:57:09 -0500

Way...and wondering what the hell I was doing there...But the evening
included one of those real Twilight Zone experiences....the guy who had
curated the show introduced himself and said "the man who owns this
space thinks he knows you...
I asked what the guy's name was, and the curator said "Jim McGregor.."
So I said "No!" He said "yes..." And then said that the owner had looked
at the bio I'd supplied and said 'it must be him...'
McGregor was a reporter in the Cleveland Bureau of the Wall Street
Journal when I was a summer intern there in ...1969...I haven't seen or
talked to him in 34 years! I didn't get to see him last night, but am
hoping to ...but how WEIRD was that?!