Subject: [Leica] California bashing - was Fires
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:24:22 -0700

Boy - people sure have it in for Jerry Brown and I'm not sure why. I know
several people who work for him and with him and they respect him. I think he's
doing a reasonable job as the mayor of Oakland. He wasn't a bad governor,
certainly he was a hell of a lot better than Gray Davis (who was his aide) could
ever dream of being: because Brown had a philosophy he followed it. He didn't
run things by the f*cking polls.

I admired that even when I disagreed with him which I often did. But at least I
knew it.

Adam

Replies: Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] California bashing - was Fires)