Subject: [Leica] CV nokton contrast and bokeh
From: "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:15:59 +0100

I have been using Nokton for a year and I have to say that this lens
produces in me a dual feeling.
I have not done any wonderful theoretical and optic test but i would want to
tell my experiences.
Sometimes (probably and middle apertures) the pictures are sharp and
contrasted but in other conditions the lens is a litlle bit soft.
This picture is an example:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1868446&size=lg

Low contrast (to me), good sharpness (to me) and nice bokeh (to me). Gray
tones are nice (to me).

Is it comparable to DR summicron pictures. Excuse my ignorance.

Any opinions will be wellcome,
Rafael

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] CV nokton contrast and bokeh)