Subject: [Leica] Leica Lenses for sale
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:09:20 -0400

I have a few Leica items for sale this week.  The black paint M2 went to a
new home, so lenses are all I have left for sale this week.

Leica 180mm F2 APO Summicron.  Mint minus, perfect glass.  Lens cap has
crack on edge. $2,500.  This is an awesome lens is difficult lighting.

http://robsteve.com/forsale/APOsummicron180mm.jpg

Leitz 135mm f4.5 Hector in VG condition.  The glass is pretty clean but the
body has lots of marks and a few dings.  Comes in Leica bubble and has
metal front cap.  $65.

http://robsteve.com/forsale/Hector135mm.jpg
http://robsteve.com/forsale/Hector135mm-2.jpg

Leits 135mm f4 Elmar in Mint minus to Ex+++ condition.  Very nice glass,
smooth focus, great cosmetics.  Leica front cap, generic rear cap.  $220

http://robsteve.com/forsale/Elmar135mm-1.jpg

I am open to reasonable offers on any of the items.

Regards,

Robert