Subject: RE: [Leica] Best M7 Fill Flash Survey
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:32:03 -0500

Eric,
To really dial in fill then you are looking at one of the Metz flashes
with the 3500 series adapter.  My 40MZ3 will swivel, bounce, go down to
20mm, and you can dial in how much front fill you want with bounce.  It
is however relatively large which leaves the camera top heavy.

The current model is the 54MZ3 which is detailed here:
http://www.metz.de/1_metz_2000/m_pages_deutsch/main_index.php3?link=4&su
b=1&linkname=mecablitz

Sorry for the German.

Don