Subject: [Leica] Family of Man 2, year 2003 submissions come to an end
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:11:12 -0600

Greetings LUG,

With a surge of submissions in October, we ended up with a very respectable
1339 submissions for the Family of Man 2 project for 2003.  The judges will
have their hands full selecting the best 100 submissions.

I'm working on a better interface for next year so your images look their
best, and I'll possibly add more features - you can get a preview of the
appearance here:

http://www.sedationtraining.com/FOM2/newfom2.jpg

In the meantime, I'm asking all users to take a look at all of this year's
submissions.  As the judges make their assessments you have the opportunity
to make your own:

http://www.sedationtraining.com/FOM2/

Let us know which images you like, and leave plenty of comments.

Thanks, and good luck with your submissions.

Tom