Subject: RE: [Leica] Stranded on an island with 2 Lenses
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:03:12 -0800

Eric asked: If you were stranded on a tropical island and could only take
two lenses...

Not to waffle, but I have two answers.
1. Assuming it's a DESERTED tropical island, I would choose the Tri-Elmar
and a 90 Elmarit. Remember, it's tropical so there is plenty of light for an
f/4 & f/2.8 lens set.

2. OK, a POPULATED island. Preferably one with a high ratio of ladies... I'd
have to go with the 35 Summilux and the 75 Summilux, 'cause I feel the need,
the need for speed. My feet will take care of the other focal lengths.

Jay Burleson
“Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the
black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
H. L. Mencken
www.jayburleson.com

- ---