Subject: RE: [Leica] PAWs....now tools.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:21:29 -0500

The camera is leading me...the question is where, however...Having
different tools put in our hands draws us in different directions....I
am not at all inclined to switch from bw to color for shooting people,
nor am I looking to move away from the kind of documentary-style people
shooting I've been doing to shooting scenic color
whatever...BUT...Having this tool does allow me to experiment in ways I
might not have previously experimented, for whatever reason.

Believe me...it's a tool....and a tool is a tool is a tool....;-)