Subject: [Leica] LC5 timing
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 10:48:54 -0500

My Civil War group performed a dedication for a headstone for a forgotten Civil War Veteran on Sunday. We got the stone, had it set, and dedicated it. The Vet was the last surviving veteran of the Civil
War in our County passing away in 1942 at the age of 95. The local paper was supposed to cover the event, but couldn't get a photographer out on Sunday so I was delegated to take the pictures of
the event. The only thing remarkable about this photo was the timing, I had to anticipate the order to fire , because of the LC5's lag time I had to fire before the order was given. I caught two of the
muskets going off, one at the exact moment of discharge. The volley wasn't as ragged as this looks, a split second later the other muskets went off.

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/dilts4a.jpg.html

Comments welcome

Neal F