Subject: RE: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:27:05 -0500

You may be - I sure as hell wouldn't flush my vote down the toilet that
way!:-)

And on ANOTHER SUBJECT ENTIRELY -
Just had my brand new Olympus 5060 fall off my shoulder, bounce on the
floor, and then drop down three wooden steps - while on! Turned it off.
Turned it off - and it functioned as though nothing had happened; didn't
even have a mark on it. ;-)