Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant Is Right...But What Else Is New?
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:12:35 -0500

Permit me to illustrate Ted's statement.  Recently, Sandy Carter and Ted
were in Boston shooting for their "Women in Medicine" book.  One of
their subjects was my wife.  When I asked Beth how it went after a long
day of being photographed doing surgery, delivering babies, comforting
patients, and performing various intimate tasks, Beth's response was, "I
have no idea, I never even noticed they were there."

	Buzz Hausner