Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo critique requested
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 21:00:51 -0800

Hi Howard:

It's my kind of picture - full of life.  And that pie.  I would love to eat
some of that.

I wonder what you would think about cropping it a little - I'd suggest you
cut it on the left side right at the wall line between the two rooms (this
would cut out a lot of bright dead space) and lowering the top of the
picture a reasonable amount to give you a nice rectangular shape.  Just a
thought.

Ted