Subject: [Leica] Reality? - Plus new fall color images
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <MZEISSLE@gannett.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:05:44 -0500

As I learned in college psychology 101, my reality can be slightly or
radically different from yours, yours can be slightly or radically
different from others, etc.  The definition of the bell curve range
constituting "normal" is extremely wide; only the abnormal ranges on
either end are narrow.

My images reflect my interpretation of my reality, and are filled with
lots of dreamy color and OOF areas (Noctilux/Summilux heaven!).  I
realize this is a by-product of my watercolor painting experience, and I
understand the images I record are not for everyone.  With that
statement out of the way, here's more fall colors to look at:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/More_fall/index.htm

As a further aside, I prefer the "reality" represented by fast Leica
glass and slow color print film with lots of latitude, over the digital
"reality" I was playing with for the past many months.

Regards,

/Mitch