Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale List
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:27:49 -0700

Leica Friday for sale list please offer away on what you might want before I
post it on that auction site over the weekend...

Leica R gear

All except the 35 were purchased new at Citizens Photo in April 1995 I MAY
MAY MAY be able to find some of the boxes and papers...

This was my primary kit for several years and has some cosmetic wear but has
been essentially unused since 1999 or so. The gear was CLA in 1999. Glass
and mechanics are perfect. Only minor wear on all except the 35 and the 60
the 60 is EX the 35 is EX- COSMETICALLY. All lenses are THREE CAM

Chrome Leica R6 Body

35mm f2.8 Elmarit (Series VI version)

60 Macro Elmarit

90 Summicron

135 2.8

180 f4.0

Leitz 55 UV a 13373 qty 2

B&W 55e UN qty 2

IIIa Body good user minor marks good shutter RF VF

IIIb Body good user minor marks good shutter RF VF

Boxed BLACK Bessa R with manual EX paint wear

Leica SM Bessa Pancake 35 f2.5 EX+

CV Bessa LED Meter Chrome EX+

All the following gear was part of my user kit for several years there is
some cosmetic wear but it all works great

Black Nikon F2AS EX

Black Nikon FM2n EX

Chrome Nikon FM2n EX

Black Nikon FM EX-

Black Nikon FM EX-

50mm f2 AI

Canon NEW F1 with AE and 50 1.8 FD USer

PHOTOS AVAILABLE FOR ALL

make me an offer on one or all I prefer PayPal. My user id in that auction
site is markkronquist should you want to check my feedback.