Subject: [Leica] DC-LUG upcoming event possibilities
From: Mitch Zeissler <mitch.zeissler@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 8:57:34 -0500

All...

For those of you located close to the Washington DC Metro area, I'd like to suggest we try to get together on a more frequent basis.  November is already upon us and there is still color on the trees in many places.  I would like to suggest the following possibilities for a gathering on Saturday, 11/15 or Sunday, 11/16, whichever is more convenient to the interested parties:

- - The National Zoo (Washington DC)
- - Rock Creek Park (Washington DC)
- - Mount Vernon (Northern Virginia)
- - Skyline Drive (Shenandoah National Park, Virginia)

It might be a good idea to begin planning a gathering for December.  I have one suggestion already for Saturday evening, 12/6:

- - The Memorial Illumination at Antietam National Battlefield (close to Hagerstown, Maryland)
http://www.nps.gov/anti/Luminary.htm

Any interested parties can contact me directly off-line.

Regards,

/Mitch