Subject: [Leica] re:wide angle distorts the truth
From: Liam Maloney <kine_scope@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 12:25:28 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the entertaining link, Tina -

www.honestreporting.com/articles/critiques/Something_Fishy_at_AFP.asp

I very much doubt that many photogs would agree that
using a wide angle lens is a violation of media
ethics. I would say there's something fishy at
honestreporting.com, especially when the author of the
piece makes claims that Israel has been "in relentless
pursuit of peace since it's very inception". Some
people would take issue with this statement.

Unfortunately, as Emmanuel said, there is more to this
conflict than meets the eye. A single image by an AFP
stringer is not going to sum up the injustices
committed by both sides.

Any thoughts?

Liam