Subject: Re: [Leica] O.T. - Medium Format Flat Bed Scanner Advice.
From: robertmeier@usjet.net
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 15:02:18 -0600

I've used the Epson 2450 for the last year, with extremely good results for
4x5 and 6x7 negs, and a few 35mm slides, which turned out surprisingly well.
I can make a very good print about 8x12 from a sharp 35mm slide.   From 6x7
color negs I can get a beautiful 13x19 print.  I t came with Silverfast
scanning software, which has helped keep colors fairly close to the
original.

Bob