Subject: Re: [Leica] CL Viewfinder
From: "Richard Ogden" <richard@ogdenonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:00:47 -0000

Yes - there was a range of diopter correction lenses. They were
rectangular, mounted in a two part plastic frame and simply pushed
into the viewfinder eyepiece. They are as rare as hens' teeth!

I had one once which was the wrong strength but which I managed to
prise apart. A technician at a local opticians ground down a Pentax
correction lens to fit it and it worked fine. Sadly the frame was as
easy to pop out of the viewfinder as it was to pop in, and I lost it
shortly afterwards, I know not where. Never seen one since.

Richard