Subject: Re: [Leica] Finally worked out how to upload onto leica-gallery.net
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:09:15 -0800

RUBEN BLĘDEL showed:
> I finally figured out how to upload some pictures on leica-gallery.net
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/rubens/folder-5771.html  <<<

Hello Ruben,
Well done mon ami. Such gentleness in the scenics with excellent
composition. Very fine photography indeed.

It's the kind I search for on days when I want to escape from the computer,
annoying telephone and people who want me to shoot things when I'm totally
not into it and need quiet time to relax.

And what better way to relax than a Leica in hand and quietly walking about
enjoying the day or the countryside in search of a visual motivational
moment. Then quiet click. And hopefully the pleasant feeling of something
nicely captured inside the Leica.

When you have time please send along more of your pictures as obviously
we've all enjoyed what we've seen so far.
ted

DOCTORS' WORK book
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant