Subject: Re: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill@laurelgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:47:57 -0500

Man, talk about flame bait....  I guess if we take this "reasoning" to
it's conclusion then only the strongest, meanest and most repressive
would ever get to have power.

After all, resisting them wouldn't "work".

On Tuesday, November 18, 2003, at 08:30 AM, Tarek Charara wrote:

> De Emanuel Lowi <mano@vif.com>, le mardi 18 novembre 2003 à 07:53 GMT :
>
>> For me, the best reason for stopping a war is the civilian casualties
>> on the other
>> (enemy) side. Dead soldiers in an all-volunteer army  are sort of
>> like cops killed in
>> the line of duty: if you don't want to get killed, don't become a
>> warrior carrying a
>> gun.
>

> For me the best reason for stopping a war is that it doesn't "work"...
>
> Except of course for the military industry, those who get rich by it
> and some idiots with hormone problems!
>
> Tarek
> --

________________________________
Michael Cahill

The Laurel Group
Graphic Design and Marketing Communications

On Site Location:
Johnson and Johnson
Consumer Companies, Inc.
199 Grandview Road