Subject: Re: [Leica] The Leica of LF cameras?
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:23:32 -0500

yes, krikor maralian (forgive the possible misspelling) at marflex
made the cam for me.  i live in n.j, and it was just a trip down route
80 to get there.  i don't recall how much it was, but i think it was
under $100.  he had to shape the cam, test it on the camera versus the
ground glass at various distances, shape it some more, etc.

- -rei